The Visa and Immigration officer job description template are easy to customize for your firm. The template is suitable for publishing on internet job boards or careers pages.
The Visa and Immigration Consultant is in charge of assisting those who are relocating internationally.
Their primary responsibility is to guarantee that the client avoids any legal complications that may arise due to their relocation by assisting them in obtaining visas and other immigration papers.
The potential candidate will advise and guide the customer in obtaining the necessary papers to relocate overseas.
Also, the person will ensure procedures are completed efficiently.
Furthermore, the suitable applicant must adhere to stringent deadlines, contact authorities and clients via email or phone regularly.
In addition, the hired applicant will handle each account uniquely to suit clients needs.
Plus, the job requires the candidate to work with customers from diverse backgrounds, including translators.
Visa and Immigration Consultant needs to have a good awareness of border control procedures and legislation laws.
The detailed Visa and Immigration officer job description template
The Duties of a Visa and Immigration Officer.
- Responsible for ensuring that all parts of the Visa and Immigration Service work well.
- Interview all clients.
- Manage all applications in person and by mail to verify customers eligibility.
- Oversee the completion of the required visa and immigration documents and ensure that they meet application deadlines.
- Guarantee that the client’s information is accurate, complete, prepare and check any legal paperwork.
- Prepare all fee quotes and other information requested by customers, colleagues and authorities.
- The potential candidate should build an excellent working relationship with clients and colleagues.
- Assist them in obtaining visas, green cards and other necessary papers.
- Responsible for all immigration concerns, operations and up to date on any legislative changes.
- Train HR personnel to improve their awareness of immigration procedures and assist them in doing their jobs more effectively.
Key Requirements of a Visa and Immigration Officer
- At least one year as a Visa Officer.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Persuasive skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Critical thinking.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Documentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- The potential candidate should possess a B.Sc in political science or any related field.
- To be determined
Method of Application
- State your email or website
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions