Do you like getting things right the first time? You get a task and figure out how to complete it without asking a lot of questions. We know you’ll do a good job when you say, “I’ll take care of it.” When you know you’ve made someone else’s day a little bit simpler, you become excited. Your English is flawless in both spoken and written form. You’re well-organized and committed to producing a fantastic job.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Filter all incoming mail and return calls as soon as possible.
- Provide appropriate responses via all means without requiring input.
- Manage your social media profiles.
- Inform stakeholders of the CEO’s messages.
- During meetings, take notes and transcribe photographs of notes into text.
- Make reservations for restaurant seats, hotel rooms, and flights, among other things.
- Put events on the calendar and make sure your contact information is up to date.
- Resolve any scheduling difficulties and reschedule events as needed.
- Remind the CEO and his colleagues about forthcoming meetings.
As directed by the CEO, develop and improve systems and processes.
Collect comments on ways to improve operations from all team members.
Maintain ties with utility companies that supply services such as rent, internet, and furnishings.
Organize internal and external events, such as birthday celebrations and field trips.
Conduct a variety of online and offline research projects.
Click Here to apply.