Our client, a major player in automotive aftermath product having country-wide presence and operating since last 4 decades in Nigeria is looking for result-driven Vehicle Lubricant Sales Representatives Nationwide. people with excellent interpersonal skills to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. Duties will include lead generation, sales presentations, product demonstrations, and negotiating contracts with potential clients.
Location: Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Ibadan, Onitsha and Kano.
Pay – 80 – 100k Junior Level
Job Responsibilities of a Vehicle Lubricant Sales Representatives Nationwide:
- Someone who sells or has sold lubricant, automobile products and parts.
- Appoint distributor / dealer in their allocated territory.
- Responsible to build awareness, market acceptability and demand for the products.
- Achieve sales volume, revenue and margin targets on monthly basis.
- To analyze market demand, gather competitor information, prepare analysis report.
- Explain product range and product benefit to channel partners and end user.
- Ensure adherence to laid down Marketing and Sales systems, processes, procedures and policies; make appropriate recommendations for improvement.
- Produce / provide periodic updates and management reports on weekly basis.
- Ensuring compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Work with branch to manage customer billing, complaints and enquiries.
- Any other job as may be assigned by Business Unit Head or Product Head.
- HND, OND degree.
- Professional Certification in Sales, such as ISM, NASP, ICSP, etc., is an added advantage.
- Having Sales experience, preferably in Lubricant or automobile industry.
- Having Sales experience, preferably in Lubricant or automobile industry is an added advantage but not mandatory.
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.