The shop manager job description template is easy to customize for your firm. The template is suitable for publishing on internet job boards or careers pages.
The potential store manager is in charge of the store’s day-to-day operations.
Create shop policies and marketing plans to raise sales and grow the existing customer base.
Develop methods to improve customer service, promote store sales and increase profitability.
Also, maintain excellent standards and conditions in the store as well as a good atmosphere.
In addition, ensure that all products and displays are adequately merchandised to maximize sales and profits.
Furthermore, ensure all client demands are satisfied. Efficiently address all complaints and service issues.
Finally, the successful candidate will maintain and adjust operations to stay within the corporate budget.
The shop manager job description template
Duties of a shop manager
- Handle the daily income and payroll including all tasks of the shop manager.
- The potential candidate will be responsible for managing employee recruitment, training, supervision and evaluation.
- Prepare work schedules for employees.
- Address disputes, queries and concerns from employees.
- Ensure that all employees follow safety guidelines, company policies and procedures.
- Manage and account for all monetary operations.
- Handle inventory ordering and recordings.
- Make sure that the shop is well-stocked, tidy and pleasant.
- Motivate employees to meet sales targets and deliver exceptional customer service.
Key Requirements of a store manager
- Previous experience in a management or retail position.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Result oriented.
- Management skills.
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Decision-making skills.
- Solid customer focus.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Basic knowledge of accounting.
- Degree in business administration or any related field.
- To be determined.
Method of Application
- State your email or website
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions