This job description template for an email marketing specialist can help you find qualified candidates to manage your email marketing campaigns. Post your first job for free on assist2hirelearning.com.
The Detailed Job Description Template for an Email Marketing Specialist
Our firm is looking for an experienced email marketing manager to lead our email marketing efforts. Duties include:
- Running email marketing campaigns from start to finish.
- Managing email databases.
- Creating newsletters are among your primary responsibilities.
We want to meet with you if you’re interested in web technologies and develop creative ways to boost sales.
As an Email Marketing Specialist, your role is to reach customers through email campaigns and inform them about new products and events.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The qualified candidate will promote our brand and update customers about the company’s products and services.
- Research and identify the company’s target audience.
- Grow the email list using different creative techniques.
- Effectively design and launch direct email marketing campaigns.
- Scan emails for clarity, grammar and spelling.
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates.
- Compose newsletters and all company updates.
- Enhance our email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features.
- Create databases for lead generation
- Send communication mails to clients promptly.
- Reduce unsubscribes by sending engaging content.
- Examine campaign performance and suggest improvements to management.
- Generate sales revenue reports gathered from email marketing efforts.
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing management, advertising, communications, or similar fields.
- Proven experience creating high-impact, unique marketing campaigns.
- Prior database management experience, preferably in a similar role.
- Willingness to work extended hours to ensure that projects are completed, as needed.
- Attention to detail.
- Social Skills.
- Persuasion Skills.
- Comfort with Technology.
- Ability to Adapt.
- Multitasking Skills.
- Communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with relevant automation and performance evaluation software.
- Excellent project management skills which are specific to marketing.
- Outstanding copywriting and copyediting abilities.
- Ability to harness collaboration to produce well-crafted content.
- Hands-on experience with HTML and content management systems.
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology.
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics.
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Virtual Customer Service Course
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To read more about the job description of an Email Marketing Specialist, read this article.