The E-Commerce Business Analyst Job Description template is easy to customize for your firm. The template is suitable for publishing on internet job boards or careers pages.
Read on to learn about an E-Commerce Business Analyst’s essential requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills.
Details of a ECommerce Business Analyst description template
Who is an ECommerce Business Analyst?
E-commerce Business analysts are highly trained data analysts that study, deconstruct, and interpret website performance to identify areas for improvement in online sales and marketing.
E-commerce business analysts help organizations develop and manage their online presence, operations, and sales.
EBAs also help decision-makers design e-commerce items and online company strategies.
What does an E-Commerce Business do?
Although role requirements may vary depending on the organization’s demands, most E-Commerce Business Analyst work has a few core tasks.
Key Responsibilities of E-Commerce Business Analysts:
- Determining the company’s e-commerce goals and KPIs.
- Identifying critical areas for improvements, such as audience, acquisition, behaviour, and conversions.
- Monitoring and analyzing e-commerce metrics and figures.
- Transforming e-commerce data into operational insights.
- Researching competitors, alternative markets, and opportunities in the e-commerce space.
- Brainstorming ideas to enhance and transform the company’s e-commerce approach.
- Developing e-commerce solutions in conjunction with marketing and IT personnel.
- Implementing broad e-commerce strategies to assist our business development goals.
- Reporting and acting on changes and market trends.
- Advising various business stakeholders on e-commerce related matters.
- Analyzing key metrics about an organization’s business and performance and generating insights and reports for marketing, UX, payment, and overall strategy.
E-Commerce Business Analyst Requirements:
To ensure success as an ECommerce Business Analyst, you should:
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in business management, marketing, or data science.
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in digital economies and e-commerce.
- Possess an in-depth understanding of web-analytic tools, such as Google Analytics, Heap, Oracle, and OWOX BI.
- Be knowledgeable on many e-commerce activities, such as SEO, website design, sales funnelling, conversions, and digital marketing.
- Be highly organized, analytical, and technically minded.
- Be proficient in various data analysis techniques and procedures.
- Possess excellent report writing and presentation abilities.
- Be able to orient data analytics insights with the end-user in mind.
Required Soft Skills:
- Active listening
- Decision Making
- Negotiation skill.
Method of Application
- State your email or website
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy: