The Canva Designer job description template is easy to customize for your firm. The template is suitable for publishing on internet job boards or careers pages.
We’re looking to add a fresh Canva Designer to our team.
You’ll be designing a wide range of items for both digital and traditional media.
You must be a self-starter, capable of providing fantastic creative ideas, and have exceptional attention to detail to succeed in this position.
The Canva Designer job description template
Duties of a Canva Designer
- The potential graphic designer will develop concepts by examining appropriate data and materials.
- Design and submit samples of art arrangement, size, type size and style to demonstrate topics.
- Ability to use different design tools, especially Canva, to prepare and complete art.
- Coordinate with external agencies, art services, web designers, marketing, printers, and coworkers.
- Take part in team efforts by completing tasks as needed.
- Make a layout and design decisions with clients.
- Use software like Photoshop to create a wide range of images and layouts for product illustrations and company logos.
- Review final layouts and make suggestions for modification.
Key Requirements of a Canva Designer
- The potential candidates should have previous experience in a similar position.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Result oriented.
- Time management skills.
- Creative skills.
- Decision-making skills.
- Capacity to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Computer savvy.
- Proficiency with the use of Canva.
- Knowledge of desktop publishing applications such as Photoshop, InDesign, Quark and Illustrator.
- Possess the ability to both give and receive constructive criticism.
- Marketing, production, website design, corporate branding, product packaging, ads and multimedia design.
- Knowledge of computer-aided design.
- The potential candidate should possess a Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field.
- To be determined.
Method of Application
- State your email or website
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy: