The Brand Management Trainee job description template is easy to customize for your firm. The template is suitable for publishing on internet job boards or careers pages.
Hire smart employees post your first job for free on Assist2hirelearning
We’re looking for a dependable, well-organized Management Trainee to join our team.
The potential candidate will complete all assigned tasks such as performing duties in various departments, gaining knowledge of operations, and handling disputes.
The hired brand management trainee will attend meetings and workshops, travel to other offices.
Also, provide support and suggestions for improvement, update records, and prepare documentation.
To be successful as a brand management trainee, you must have exceptional attention to detail and the ability to see problems quickly.
The brand management trainee job description template
Duties of a brand management trainee
- Investigate and analyze consumer behaviour, market trends, and competition action.
- Create and implement techniques that appeal to the target audience.
- Plan and execute campaigns, events, sponsorships and corporate social responsibility programs.
- Boost brand value and profitability through increasing brand awareness.
- Assist in increasing product sales and market share.
- Measure and report campaign results as well as evaluate KPIs and ROI.
- Collaborate with several teams such as marketing, creative and legal.
Key Requirements of a brand management trainee
- The potential candidate should have previous experience in developing brand and marketing strategies.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Result oriented.
- Management skills.
- Decision-making skills.
- Highly organized.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Solid customer service.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Budget management skills.
- Strong research.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Possess a degree in business, marketing or related field.
- To be determined.
Method of Application
- State your email or website
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy: