This sample Front Desk Representative job description template is easy to customize for your firm. The template is suitable for publishing on internet job boards or careers pages. You can post your first job for free on https://assist2hirelearning.com/post-job/
Front Desk Representative duties include:
- Maintaining a clean and appealing front desk with all required working materials.
- Greet incoming guests.
- Answering inquiries and resolving issues.
Hire a friendly Front Desk Representative now? Sign up for Assist to Hire’s a free trial to post a job and hire intelligent and talented employees.
Post your first job here: https://assist2hirelearning.com/post-job/
We’re seeking a personable Front Desk Representative to handle all receptionist and clerical duties at our main entrance’s front desk.
You will welcome all visitors, and it is vital that you create a positive first impression at all times.
The suitable applicant will have a pleasant personality while being sharp and disciplined.
You should be able to handle enquiries and provide reliable information using a customer-centric strategy.
The objective is to deliver exceptional customer services for our guests and visitors to feel welcome and appreciated while they are within our premises.
- Maintain a tidy and pleasant front desk with all necessary working materials.
- Greet and welcome visitors.
- Respond to customers inquiries and complaints.
- Answer incoming calls and redirect them to appropriate officers.
- Receive and distribute letters, packages and mails.
- Emails should be checked, sorted and forwarded.
- Manage accurate records by keeping track of office supplies and placements.
- Keep track of the office expenses and charges.
- Carry out assigned extra responsibilities by management.
- The candidate should have a proven experience working as a front desk representative or a relevant position.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Customer service orientation
- Candidates should have the ability to use office machines such as a printer, fax and scanner.
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Basic knowledge of bookkeeping.
- Excellent writing skills.
- The candidate should possess a minimum of SSCE certificates or high school degree.
Recommended training programme
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
- Virtual Customer Service Course
- Soft Skills Training
- Business Writing
- Ways to answer interview questions