Have you ever considered including your brand’s marketing and sales activities in your mails? Email Signature Marketing is a powerful but frequently neglected channel that can help your business increase sales, raise brand awareness, and perform a variety of other things. Our editable email signature block template for job seekers, professionals and business owners makes it easy to create your branded signature block within minutes.
Why Do I need an Email Signature Block Template for My Brand?
Here are our top reasons for using an email signature in your mail with partners, clients, potential employers and prospects:
Increased Brand Recognition
Your company’s brand becomes more identifiable among prospects, clients, and partners when you use a business signature in corporate communications. Every employee who uses an email signature in this manner helps to reinforce the company’s brand.
All relevant brand identity features, such as the company name and logo, corporate fonts, and company colours, must be included in the signature. Ensure that they are all present in the signatures of all employees in each department. When a recipient scrolls down to the bottom of an email, he or she will notice a style that is unique to your business. As a result, consistency leads to recognition, and recognition leads to awareness.
Enhances the personalization of your email
It provides added value by stating your position inside the organization, including the company name and corporate contact details.
Make sure your email signature is concise, well-structured, and attractive. A sloppy signature will turn off potential customers faster than anything else.
Direct contact details
With your email signature, you could share your contact information with a variety of people. Allowing a recipient to connect with you on social media could be viewed as a trust gesture.
Finally, towards the bottom of your signature, you can put a customized link to something valuable, such as an article or a link to a free trial of your product.
Easy retrieval of your contact information.
Your business signature allows recipients of your correspondence to get in touch with you at any moment. As a result, make sure to include all of the vital contact information towards the end of your message. For quick contact, it might include your phone number and alternate email address.
Remember that social media symbols are now required in your email signature. Include a link to your LinkedIn page at the very least so that your connections can interact with you professionally.
Promotes your company’s services, goods, or special offers.
An email signature with a promotional banner promotes the company, its products, and its activities. People with whom you already have a business relationship are more likely than recipients of mass marketing emails to click on your promotional link or share it with their contacts. As a result, you should expect higher sales rates.
Increases the number of visitors to your website.
Ensure every member of your staff includes the company’s website URL in their email signatures. If your recipients find your email valuable, they are more likely to click on your website link to learn more about your company’s offerings.
It is cost-effective
Once added to your email, email signatures serve as a free and cost-effective marketing tool to share the news about what you have to offer. Promoting your business card doesn’t stop at physical meetings only, promoting your virtual business card- an email signature also does the work.
What Should I Include in My Email Signature Block
To avoid overloading your signature block and distracting your recipient from the main purpose, here are the most important details to include:
- Name: your full name as addressed at your workplace.
- Position: stating your position in your organization helps to establish a level of trust with your recipient, especially if you’re reaching out for the first time.
- Phone number and Email Address: your company phone number and email address, as well as alternative contact details from relevant departments in the organization.
- Website: An email signature block can be a very good traffic generation opportunity if well utilized. Ensure you add the link to your website when creating your email signature.
- Logo: Including your brand logo helps to reinforce your brand’s identity. Ensure all members of your organization include the same logo throughout their signatures.
- Your picture(optional): creates a sense of connection and personalization with the receiver of your mail.
- Social Media Links: We are in the social media era, hence every brand/ business is expected to have a functional social media presence. Linking your most active social media pages is an excellent way to build trust and also increase the number of followers on your accounts.
There are no reviews yet.