The first communion is a momentous occasion a child experiences, drawing them closer to the realm of religion, the time when a youngster is first introduced to the learning of Christianity and receives their first sacred host. Here are some first communion invitation messages to accompany your custom first communion invitation card.
The celebration does not only show bread and wine; it reveals the body and blood of Jesus. It is about listening to Jesus and following his instructions, not just a ritual or approach. The occasion of First Communion is not a requirement but rather a joyous event.
First Communion Invitation Messages
- You proclaim the Lord’s death as frequently as you eat this bread and drink this cup until he communion. We humbly invite you to our son’s/daughter’s first communion. We look forward to seeing you and your family.
- May you always fill the Lord’s presence and obtain his favours and joys as you honour our invitation of our child’s first communion.
- God bless you immensely as you receive the Eucharist on this special day. Kindly join us as we lead our child to the altar to obtain this great gift.
- May God, in His infinite mercy, who directs your life to this day, bring to completion the grace of this occasion in your life. Our precious little one indeed comes from above. Please join us in celebrating their First Communion and showering her with love!
- Clasp the joy that comes from a personal relationship with God and the favour you will experience as you receive this exceptional gift. We will appreciate your esteemed presence on this momentous occasion.
- The Son of God appears as bread and wine, and the priest takes it down from the altar as a sweet-smelling offering. As our son has his first holy communion, we cordially invite you and your family.
- Humility is innate in our Lord Jesus Christ as he comes to us mere mortals and offers himself as food for our souls. Joins us as we escort our child on this befitting sacrament of First Communion.