Have you recently got laid off due to Covid? Never worry; a layoff is the best opportunity to re-strategise your job search methods so you can get back on track.
Experts predict that as the need for robotics, automation, and artificial intelligence grows, it will disrupt the job market.
As a result, a new range of educational and skills-building initiatives will develop to meet the current job market demands.
However, there is one issue to consider: are today’s employees equipped to keep up with the growing digital world?
Workers who fail to upskill and catch up with the current market trends are likely to face a layoff, remain out of a job or settle for low paying jobs.
Here are ways to land high paying jobs:
- In-demand jobs are roles that organisations will pay high salaries because they need specialised staff to add value and grow their businesses. Understanding the prevailing job trend makes it easier to position yourself for an in-demand career. So, it is essential to know the current job market trend to switch your career path strategically and earn more income.
- Get trained. Register on e-learning platforms such as assist2hirelearning.com to start getting equipped for in-demand jobs. Begin by taking our course on “How to Change Careers Post-Covid 19” to enable you to identify the in-demand jobs you desire.
- Revamp your CV. Having a well structured, clear, detailed and compelling CV is critical and indispensable to landing a good job. A well-reviewed CV will get you more interviews. According to reports, recruiters reject 8 out of 10 resumes after a 10-second glance. You don’t want your CV to get rejected so if you need a CV review, join our telegram group https://t.me/joinchat/LkA4ddE70bBiN2Fk or send us a request to review your CV at email@example.com.
- Register on job portals to apply for jobs that match your skillset. If you are looking for a job, you can start using this website assist2hirelearning.com/jobs for local and international remote jobs.
- Practise your interviewing skills will make you feel secure and at ease during the actual job interview. To get prepared, ensure that you practice the interview questions as it relates to the job. In addition to practising the interview questions, make sure you prepare the appropriate attire and gather all necessary documentation ahead of time.
- Network like crazy to actively connect with experienced professionals who can advise and direct your career path. Linkedin is a great platform to begin your networking journey.
- Work on your confidence to experience freedom from self-doubts and negative thoughts about yourself. To boost your can-do spirit, you must take intelligent risks, operate outside of your comfort zone and seize opportunities.
We strongly believe that if you implement these steps, you will be unstoppable.