- Full Time
Zuri & Co Lagos
An interior design company is seeking to recruit a sales associate.
Zuri & Co Lagos is a brand that caters to everything home design and lifestyle.
It is not a physical store, but it does have an office space and in house showroom. It is located in Sangotedo.
It is looking to recruit a sales associate to join the team, manage the social media pages, speak to customers and contribute to pushing the brand forward.
The hired sales associate is responsible for dealing with any customer questions about the company’s products and services.
Also, the candidate is expected to be continuously updating their knowledge of the company products, services and policies.
Furthermore, maintain the sales floor’s appearance, items, signs and displays.
To be successful in this role, you must have the ability to handle complaints.
- Greet guests, answer questions, increase merchandise engagement and offer exceptional customer service.
- Manage financial transactions, operate cash registers, and balance drawers
- Obtain pre-determined objectives.
- Direct customers to specific items within the store.
- Increase store sales.
- Maintain a tidy environment.
- Introduce customers to promos and opportunities.
- To enhance purchase amounts and cross-sell products.
- Previous experience working.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Leadership skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Result oriented.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office tools.
- Not stated.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Anneroberthe@zurixco.com using the title as the subject of the mail.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to Anneroberthe@zurixco.com