We’re looking to hire a calm and intelligent Yoruba tutor in Ikoyi with outstanding interpersonal skills. The right candidate should have a welcoming personality and a passion for tutoring kids.
Location – Ikoyi, Lagos
Budget – N5000 – N7500 daily
- The Yoruba teacher will prepare and deliver Yoruba Language lessons to the children.
- Nicely evaluate and grade the child’s school work and assignments.
- Prepare course materials such as lesson notes, syllabi and assignments.
- Facilitate and moderate discussions with the child for clarification.
- Follow up on child grades and other required records.
- Draft, plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content and materials, and methods of instruction.
- Maintain records of pupils’ assessment results, progress, feedback, or school performance, ensuring confidentiality of all records.
- Develop teaching or training materials, such as handouts, study materials, or quizzes.
- Communicate pupils’ progress to management, pupils, parents or teachers in written progress reports, in person, by phone, or by email.).
- Collaborate with pupil and parents to determine pupil needs, develop tutoring plans, or assess pupil progress.
- Administer, proctor, or score academic or diagnostic assessments.
- Teach pupil study skills, note-taking skills, and test-taking strategies.
- Provide private instruction to individual or small groups of pupils to improve academic performance, improve occupational skills, or prepare for academic or occupational tests.
- Research or recommend textbooks, software, equipment, or other learning materials to complement lessons.
- Participate in training and development sessions to improve teaching practices or learn new techniques.
- Organize the teaching environment to promote productivity and learning.
- Monitor pupil performance or assist pupils in academic environments
- Provide feedback to pupils using positive reinforcement techniques to encourage, motivate, or build confidence in pupils.
- Undertake any other responsibility assigned.
- Education: A Bachelor’s Degree in Yoruba Language or any relevant course.
- Experience: At least two (2) years’ work experience teaching Yoruba in a primary school.
Interested candidates should click on the link below –
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org