- Full Time
- Gbagada, Lagos
A renowned food company is searching for a workshop manager with experience developing and implementing marketing campaigns that boost brand value, awareness and market share.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has long been a part of Nigerians’ life, both at home and abroad.
Its global vision is to be Africa’s premier foods company providing high-quality and cheap products most conveniently through world-class brands such as Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta, and Golden Noodles consumers.
Golden Penny, the company’s flagship brand, is still one of Nigeria’s most well-known and preferred brands among bakers, confectioneries, and customers.
- Reduce maintenance costs through quality work completion, 0% returns, 0% road calls, and a minimum of 85% truck uptime and meet asset dependability targets for efficient personnel usage and discipline.
- Maintains employees by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training them to produce the best results and provide personal improvement.
- Ensure that health and safety targets are met and maintained using effective and measurable KPIs.
- Handle all warranty agreements with the OEM and all relationships with new truck suppliers to assure post-delivery warranty service.
- Coordinate all necessary workshop activities about testing, pre-commissioning, commissioning and decommissioning of equipment and machinery based on available whole life cost data reports
- Collect data on workshop performance, truck uptime, reliability, running, and expenses for daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports and any other required reports.
- Showcase leadership, a clear team vision, a clear haulage vision, and team-building strategies.
- Calculate monthly variable compensation for Workshop Staff.
- Ensure that all trucks are clean and attractive.
- Verify and inspect that all tools are available and properly stored and that all equipment is in good operating order.
- Monitor and set workshop behavioural standards, and maintain employee morale.
- A minimum of 7 Years Cognate experience in Logistics and Transport.
- Good communication skills.
- Organizational and coordination skills.
- Ability to work as a Team Player
- Problem-solving skills.
- Be self-motivated.
- Attention to detail.
- Be able to multi-task.
- Result oriented.
- Innovation skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Proficiency with workshop tools.
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than two sitting
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree or an HND in Mechanical Engineering.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: http://www.dragnetnigeria.com/fmnplc2/vacancy/details/5758
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit www.dragnetnigeria.com.