A biotech company is searching for a talented WordPress developer to help us create appealing and functioning websites for our clients.
In the customized health arena, SelfDecode is a well-funded biotech business.
It creates software to assist in interpreting people’s genetics, lab tests, and symptoms to provide individualized health advice.
The Company’s primary purpose is to provide people with the resources to live healthier and more fulfilling lives.
The hired developer will be in charge of both back-end and front-end development and WordPress theme and plugin implementation, site integration, and security updates.
To be a successful WordPress developer, you need to have an in-depth understanding of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and excellent content management skills.
Finally, a top-tier WordPress developer can produce appealing, user-friendly websites that precisely match the client’s design and functionality requirements.
Responsibilities of a wordpress developer
- Client meetings to discuss website design and functionality.
- Design and build the front end of the website.
- Develop the structure of the website.
- Back-end website design and management, including database and server integration.
- Create WordPress plugins and themes.
- Test the performance of a website.
- Identify and resolve content concerns.
- Conducting WordPress training with the customers.
- Monitor the performance of the live website.
- At least 3 Years of experience with web development in WordPress.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and organized skills.
- Have a collaborative,
- Self-motivated mindset.
- Problem-solving design challenges.
- Strong ability to conceptualize.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Must possess the ability to work within deadlines.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Familiarity with PHP and HTML/CSS.
- Experience with the following plugins: W3, Yoast SEO, Jetpack, WordPress Social Login, Elementor.
- Knowledge in working with third-party services like Leadpages and Onesignal
- Ability to use Sage and Bedrock.
- The potential candidate should have experience with implementing and maintaining paywalls.
- Prior experience with remote work and working for a startup.
- A competitive salary according to skills, abilities and experience varies widely.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply: https://remote.co/remote-jobs/developer/
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit remote.co.