- Full Time
A technology company is looking to recruit a web developer.
All Prime Technologies Limited is a leading provider of information technology solutions based in Abuja, Nigeria.
All of the Prime Technologies are dealt with by us.
It is a solutions provider that creates systems and software, provides I.T. support, and implements strategic business solutions seamlessly integrated into our clients’ operations.
We also design and operate cost-effective complicated I.T. systems that enable our clients to continue working without interruption.
Organizations, Businesses, Corporations, and governments all benefit from
Prime Technologies’ services. With years of practical experience in the I.T. business, we have a devoted team of I.T. professionals, experts, and seasoned solution providers.
- The hired candidate is responsible for identifying faults, regular patterns and defining standard operating procedures that will help improve system quality.
- Enhancing applications through the identification of areas for improvement, the formulation of recommendations, and the design and implementation of systems
- Existing codebases are maintained and improved, and code modifications are peer-reviewed.
- Collaboration with coworkers to put technical designs into practice
- Investigating and employing new technologies when they are appropriate
- Responsible for developing web designs.
- Editing image and digital retouching.
- Keeping up with technology and software advancements.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Persuasive skills.
- Adaptability skills.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Learn and use new languages and technologies
- Agile development skills.
- Strong autonomy,
- Working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Technologies: QGIS server, LDAP protocol, Git
- O.S.: Linux
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
15th December 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com