- Full Time
A technology company is seeking a talented web developer who will build and design our company’s websites.
The hired candidate will design, maintain, and update our websites alongside a team of other developers.
- The hired candidate is responsible for identifying faults, regular patterns and defining standard operating procedures that will help improve system quality.
- Enhancing applications through the identification of areas for improvement, the formulation of recommendations, and the design and implementation of systems
- Existing codebases are maintained and improved, and code modifications are peer-reviewed.
- Collaboration with coworkers to put technical designs into practice
- Investigating and employing new technologies when they are appropriate
- Responsible for developing web designs.
- Editing image and digital retouching.
- Keeping up with technology and software advancements.
- Possess 2 – 5 years of work experience.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Persuasive skills.
- Adaptability skills.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Learn and use new languages and technologies
- Agile development skills.
- Strong autonomy,
- Working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc in Computer science or related courses.
31st January 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: https://forms.gle/ABZFRG5FCrfqBeFM8
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
You Join our Whatsapp group using the link.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.