- Full Time
Web Developer needed in Lagos
Web Developer needed in Lagos.
Workcity is Africa’s premier luxury coworking space.
A network that brings together startups and entrepreneurs to collaborate stimulates creativity and utilizes various skills for economic growth and community improvement.
It’s a place where people can have more fun, have more vitality, and achieve more.
The company is looking to recruit for the position of web developer.
Lagos Island, Lagos.
- The company is seeking a talented web developer who will build and design our company’s websites.
- You’ll be creating, maintaining, and updating our websites alongside a team of other developers.
- Create, maintain, develop websites and software applications.
- Good knowledge of digital media.
- Meet with groups to resolve disagreements, prioritize needs, define content criteria and select solutions.
- Make changes to the website or give directives to others.
- Edit, write and design Website content.
- Maintain a good understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Evaluate code to ensure it meets industry standards.
- Determine user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
- The candidate should have previous work experience in a similar role.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Good knowledge of SQL.
- Must be very good in Web Development & Mobile App Development.
- Excellent writing skills.
- The candidate should have good knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- The candidate should have the ability to work as a team player.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Critical thinking.
- Ability to work in a face-paced environment.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in computer or computing qualification.
15th September 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Recommended training programme
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org