A pharmaceutical company is looking for a talented web developer to develop and design websites for our business.
A reputable Pharmacy and Store that run several pharmacies and retail stores across Abuja.
The hired web developer will design, maintain and update the websites.
The suitable candidate will collaborate with host communities to develop homegrown solutions that improve the communities’ livelihood and resilience.
- Create, maintain, develop websites and software applications.
- Edit, author, or develop website content.
- Scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media are all examples of digital media.
- Manage its social media pages.
- Meet with groups to resolve disagreements, prioritize needs, define content criteria, or select solutions.
- Make changes to the website.
- Keep up with the latest Web applications and programming practices.
- At least two years of previous experience as a full-stack developer.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Persuasive skills.
- Adaptability skills.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Learn and use new languages and technologies
- Agile development skills.
- Strong autonomy,
- Working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Technologies: QGIS server, LDAP protocol, Git
- OS: Linux
- The suitable candidate should possess a B.Sc Degree.
29th October 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the email’s subject.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com