- Full Time
A company in Lagos is looking to recruit for the position of a warehouse supervisor.
TradeDepot provides a unique path to market for Africa’s leading consumer products companies.
Its Top-Up software allows you to restock your store with multiple brands at wholesale costs.
- Supervise warehouse employees and activities daily.
- Manage, evaluate and report on warehouse productivity.
- Receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials are all tracked and coordinated.
- Maintain adequate inventory levels through ordering goods and maintaining appropriate inventory levels.
- Accurately double-check orders, bills, inventories and deliveries.
- Keep records, report pertinent information and generate any necessary documents.
- Basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations.
- The hired candidate will maintain and coordinating fleets and equipment.
- Ensure effective loading and offloading of goods from the delivery vans.
- A minimum of 1-year experience in a warehouse and distribution company within FMCG.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to keep records.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good with numerical figures.
What to gain
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Join a market leader within FMCG.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply: https://tradedepot.snaphunt.com/job/8WVAEWVYIB
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit tradedepot.snaphunt.com.