At our fast-growing startup, we’re looking for a Remote Video Producer / Editor to join our Creative team.
Selected Video Producer and Editor will oversee projects from start to finish, generating magnificent videos that will be seen on devices worldwide.
Responsibilities of a Remote Video Producer and Editor
- Assist creative team with day-to-day video and motion graphic needs.
- Create eye-catching marketing videos that engage and inspire viewers to take action.
- Find talent and locations using Adobe Creative Cloud products like Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Manage all areas of post-production, including color correction, motion graphics, and sound design • Schedule and budget shoots.
- Use lighting and camera operating skills to generate a highly polished aesthetic.
- utilize Envato Elements and Adobe Stock for graphics, SFX, audio, stock video, and photographs.
- Follow brand rules to ensure that our brand identity is consistent.
Job requirements for a Remote Video Producer and Editor Job
Are you passionate about building world-class software? You aspire to join an energetic team in a fast-growing startup to build and grow products at scale. However, your desired skills and experience include:
- Excellent command of the English language.
- A bachelor’s degree in film, video production, media and communications, motion design, or a closely related subject is required.
- Promos, commercials, or any relevant creative work in a portfolio or reel.
- Adobe Creative Cloud product expert, specializing in Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Audition.
- Expertise in Illustrator, Photoshop, and Cinema 4D.
- Video equipment must be owned or obtained, such as a camera, lighting, and sound recording.
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and self-sufficient.
- Demonstrate superior cinematography, editing, sound design, and motion graphics abilities.
- Keep up with the most recent video-making trends, features, and needs.
- Excellent communication abilities, both written and vocal.
Interested candidates should click HERE to apply.
To apply for this job please visit airapps.recruitee.com.