A risk company is looking for someone who advocates for design and helps shape product experiences by crafting copy that helps users complete the task at hand.
Aura helps customers monitor, manage, and protect against the risks associated with their identities and personal information in a digital world.
With adaptive technology, a seasoned team, and a first-of-its-kind product suite, Aura enables customers to manage disparate cybersecurity needs easily. It is backed by premier investors, WndrCo, General Catalyst, Ten Eleven Ventures, Accel, Madrone Capital and Warburg Pincus. Aura’s category-defining business is a holistic personal digital security platform that unites best-in-class privacy, identity, and security products.
Trusted by more than 2 million customers, Aura has a team of more than 500 people worldwide and revenues over $220 million. Most importantly, this trajectory continues to show momentum and is supported by strong organic growth in addition to strategic customer acquisition.
Aura’s leadership team has seen similar success before, having grown a start-up to a valuation of over $3 billion before exit. With a clear vision, strong alignment, and strategic M&A execution, Aura has assembled a stellar team and built a unique culture with incredible employees. Join us for the ride!
Remote, Work from Anywhere
- Mix your writing, design, and strategic thinking skills to drive improvements to user experience and copy management in our rapid product development cycles.
- Write and edit content in our product, including new feature user flows, microcopy, and more.
- Conduct audits of our products to identify opportunities for refinement and consistency
- Lead the development of our style guide and elevate the collective writing practice of Product Design
- Contribute to our evolving design system and help build copy into our tools and processes
- Participate in Product Design team critiques and provide feedback on visual style, interface design, and interaction flows
- Support consistency and quality with a cross-functional group of writers and act as educator, consultant, and research librarian to evangelize the Discord voice across the company.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in product/technical writing and content strategy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on many projects with varied objectives.
- Strict adherence to each company’s style guides and policies for publication.
- Prioritizing, scheduling, and changing as needed are all examples of good time management abilities.
- Ability to operate alone with little or no supervision.
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Computer skills, particularly in writing programs like Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of each client’s needs and the company’s brand, products and services.
- Familiarity with technical constraints and limitations apply to designing for platforms such as; desktop and mobile, Android, and iOS.
- Experience writing for mobile apps or other interactive environments.
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on race, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination or harassment based on protected categories, Aura is committed to being an inclusive community where all feel welcome. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Aura.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply: https://boards.greenhouse.io/aura798/jobs/4168489004
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.