A technology company is searching for a dynamic UI designer to oversee the design of our numerous digital assets’ user experience (UX) and user interface (UI).
The hired candidate will ensure that every aspect of the online user experience is optimized for better usability, utility, and visual design.
Also, the designer will stay current with best practices and development trends in user experience design and user interface technologies.
The successful applicant will be passionate about creating flexible and innovative solutions to UI/UX design problems.
- Responsible for web applications, UI components, design systems, and brand assets.
- Collaborate with the rest of the Design team to keep our brand design system up to date, enhanced, and improved.
- To deliver asset systems and component designs, you’ll collaborate with other members of the Creative Team.
- Cooperate with Product Operations to create application prototypes, interaction designs and troubleshoot UI/UX issues.
- Unite with Creative Operations to document design systems and create a system that can be transferred and extended.
- You’ll collaborate with Creative and Product Operations to improve workflows, design interactions and the roadmap’s design debt.
- Have a minimum of 3+ years of experience designing complex web apps.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proactively responds to emails and Slack messages.
- Self-motivated and organized skills.
- Have a collaborative, self-motivated mindset, interested in identifying and solving design challenges.
- Strong ability to conceptualize.
- Comfortable working across multiple projects at once and liaising with your Product Manager.
- Hard worker, real self-motivator and team player.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Must possess the ability to work within deadlines.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Exposure & experience with Microsoft Powerpoint.
- A solid understanding of WordPress, plugins and how the ecosystem works with its opportunities and limitations.
- Sketch designers (only) who work well with Invision, Slack, Asana and shared design libraries.
- We offer desirable working conditions for the right candidate
- 28 days paid leave per annum (up to 35 days)
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences
- Extended service leave (3 months off paid) after you’ve been with us for a while
- Up to 2 months salary bonus based on company growth targets
- Technology budgets every three years; the longer you serve, the higher the budget
- General expenses budget yearly; the longer you’re here, the more you get
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply: https://incsub.com/careers/ui-ux-designer/
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit incsub.com.