- Remote (International)
Graphite is currently looking for a UX designer to join the growth design team. If you are interested in the UX Designer at Graphite HQ, read the job description below.
Job Responsibilities for UX Designer at Graphite HQ:
- The Designer will research and design solutions to improve conversion, accessibility, and user experience for our portfolio of consumer tech clients.
- The Designer will work with our Webflow developers or client teams to help with implementation and impact measurement.
- The position also includes: work on Graphite’s website and with A/B testing tools such as Branch, VWO, and Google Optimize.
- Candidates with a strong understanding of the psychological aspects of UX design for consumer tech products will be preferred.
- A strong desire to learn and excellent communication skills are required.
- At least five years of design experience, including at least three years of UX design experience
- A robust design portfolio (to be included with application) (to be included with application)
- Self-assurance in working independently and taking responsibility for project deliverables.
- Interest in collaborative learning and evangelizing best practices across the growth design team.
- Thought process that is structured.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to create, explain and defend creative decisions.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Strong interest in digital marketing and consumer technology.
- Experience with HTML,CSS, and JS is a plus
About the company
Graphite is a boutique digital marketing firm that creates scalable growth engines for consumer technology firms like Ticketmaster, MasterClass, BetterUp, and Honey.
Search engine optimization (SEO), content strategy, mobile app growth, and conversion optimization are all areas in which we excel. We are a fully distributed team committed to creating an environment where you can do your career’s best work.
To apply for this job please visit graphitehq.recruitee.com.