The company is looking at our digital assets’ user experience design needs.
GEN128 Business Solutions is a business service provider dedicated to providing our clients with professional, private, and highly effective administrative help.
Our services are individually developed to fit the demands of each client.
Its goal is to liberate you from time-consuming, low-productivity jobs so you can focus on activities that will help you grow your business and increase earnings.
Back Office Support, Marketing Solutions, and Information Technology Solutions are our services.
- Create and design a comprehensive brand UI/UX design approach.
- Wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes are all used to create high-quality UX design solutions.
- Create user interface elements and tools for our digital assets, such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets.
- Test CTAs, banners, layouts, page designs, page flows and target landing page links.
- Work with the marketing team and internal and external designers to create and deliver customized digital user experiences.
- In order to assess and predict user behavior, providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodology and testing activities.
- Follow typographic and graphic design style guidelines.
- Minimum of 6 months of professional experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Self-motivated and organized skills.
- Have a collaborative, self-motivated mindset, interested in identifying and solving design challenges.
- Strong ability to conceptualize.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Must possess the ability to work within deadlines.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Understanding of accessibility guidelines.
- Experience with data visualization.
- Fluent in modern web trends, techniques, and technologies.
- A strong portfolio demonstrates digital design skills.
- Familiarity with web standards and usability.
- Strong experience with on-page SEO fundamentals.
- High competency with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Understanding the possibilities of the WordPress platform.
- Exposure & experience with Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with a minimum of 6 years of work experience.
31st December 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the email’s subject.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org