Our client is searching for a dynamic UI designer to oversee the design of our numerous digital assets’ user experience (UX) and user interface (UI).
Our mission statement when we first established Veterans Advantage in 2001 was to provide “more respect, acknowledgement, and rewards for those who serve.”
We push for corporate partners to join us in providing value through connected commerce experiences, military verification and offer content discovery as the voice of the Greater Military Community and a Public Benefit Corporation.
Our corporate partners and military community members are driven to provide exceptional digital experiences, advocacy, and extraordinary value.
Through creating A Real Thank You, we begin our mission to thank everyone who has served, those who continue to help, their families, and those who support them.
The hired candidate will ensure that every aspect of the online user experience is optimized for better usability, utility, and visual design.
Also, the designer will stay current with best practices and development trends in user experience design and user interface technologies.
The successful applicant will be passionate about creating flexible and innovative solutions to UI/UX design problems.
- Web applications, UI components, design systems, and brand assets are all things you’ll work on.
- Collaborate with the rest of the Design team to keep our brand design system up to date, enhanced, and improved.
- To deliver asset systems and component designs, you’ll collaborate with other members of the Creative Team.
- Cooperate with Product Operations to create application prototypes, interaction designs and troubleshoot UI/UX issues.
- Unite with Creative Operations to document design systems and create a system that can be transferred and extended.
- You’ll collaborate with Creative and Product Operations to improve workflows, design interactions and the roadmap’s design debt.
- Strong communication skills.
- Self-motivated and organized skills.
- Have a collaborative, self-motivated mindset, interested in identifying and solving design challenges.
- Strong ability to conceptualize.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Must possess the ability to work within deadlines.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Exposure & experience with Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Experience with Figma
- Knowledge of Atomic Design Principles.
- Experience with designing for AdTech and Advertising
- Understanding of Design Systems
- Familiarity with animations and motion design
- Experience with creating React Components
- Accessibility (a11y) Design Experience.
- 100% remote work
- Paid Time Off (“PTO”): Starting at 15 Days
- Unpaid Time Off (“UTO”)
- Global and Country Specific Holidays
- Leave of Absence
- Parental Leave: Paid & Unpaid
- Bereavement Leave
- Military Leave
- Jury Duty Leave
- Retirement 401k Investment Advising
- Health Care Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Account (“HRA”)
- Flexible Spending Account (“FSA”)
- Career Development and Professional Training Reimbursement
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Custom Personal Financial Planning
- 1Password Families
- Personal Access to our Marketplace of Military Discounts and Benefits
Note: These benefits are only applicable to full time, permanent associates at Veterans Advantage located in the United States.
At Veterans Advantage, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our Team Members, our products, and our community. Veterans Advantage is an equal opportunity employer. Employment at Veterans Advantage is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Veterans Advantage does not discriminate against any Team Member or candidate because of race, creed, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.
It is Veterans Advantage policy to comply with all applicable national, state and local laws about nondiscrimination and equal opportunity. The Company’s EEO policy and its affirmative action obligations include the full & complete support of the Company, including its Chief Executive Officer. We hope you think so, too.
Learn more about the EEOC’s “Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law” (PDF) we abide by.
Veterans Advantage does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Veterans Advantage and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply: https://jobs.lever.co/VeteransAdvantage/5a604ad1-88be-46d4-8a14-52b60db06290
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.