- Full Time
- Lekki, Lagos.
Website The Acclivial Travellers' Escapade Limited
A travel agency is looking to recruit a visa officer.
TATAgency Limited (The Acclivial Travellers Escapade Limited) is a registered company under CAC.
The company was established in September 2018; Its headquarters is in Yorkton, Canada and a branch in Lagos, Nigeria.
It is locally, internationally accredited and approved by travel and tourism governing organizations.
The Visa and Immigration Consultant is in charge of assisting those who are relocating internationally.
Their primary responsibility is to guarantee that the client avoids any legal complications that may arise due to their relocation by assisting them in obtaining visas and other immigration papers.
The potential candidate will advise and guide the customer on obtaining the necessary papers to relocate overseas.
Also, the person will ensure procedures are completed efficiently.
Furthermore, the suitable applicant must adhere to stringent deadlines, contact authorities and clients via email or phone regularly.
In addition, the job requires clients to handle each account uniquely to suit their needs.
To cap it up, the job requires the candidate to work with customers from diverse backgrounds, including translators.
Finally, Visa Officer needs to have a good awareness of border control procedures and legislation laws.
Duties of a Visa Officer
- The Visa officer is responsible for ensuring that all parts of the Visa and Immigration Service work well.
- Interview all clients and deal with all applications in person and by mail to verify that the customer is eligible.
- Oversee the completion of the required visa and immigration documents and ensure that they meet application deadlines.
- Guarantee that the client’s information is accurate, complete, prepare and check any legal paperwork.
- Prepare all fee quotes and other information requested by customers, colleagues and authorities.
- The potential candidate should build an excellent working relationship with clients and colleagues.
- Assist them in obtaining Visas, Green Cards and other necessary papers.
- Responsible for all Immigration concerns, operations and up to date on any legislative changes.
- Train HR personnel to improve their awareness of immigration procedures and assist them in doing their jobs more effectively.
Key Requirements a Visa Officer
- At least one year as a Visa Officer.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Persuasive skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Critical thinking.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Organizational skills
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong analytical skills
- Documentation skills.
- Proficiency in relevant I.T software
- The potential candidate should possess a B.Sc, HND certification.
N70,000 – N100,000 monthly gross
21st November 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:http://email@example.com
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org