- Full Time
An electricity distribution company is looking to recruit a tender administration supervisor.
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) is a company that distributes electricity in Ikeja, Lagos.
The Ikeja Electric (I.E.), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, was established on November 1st, 2013, following the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) handover to the NEDC and KEPCO Consortium under the Federal Government of Nigeria’s privatization scheme.
This role is responsible for assisting in the procurement of high-value materials, per the approval matrix.
- Maintain professional relationships with all suppliers, compile reports, assist all managers in planning and executing all purchasing operations, and provide an effective interface with all departments.
- Analyze and evaluate purchase and price trends to estimate demand and reduce purchasing expenditures.
- Manage all supplier contracts, aid in implementing optimal price methods for all purchasing materials, and suggest quality improvement measures.
- Prepare a list of consolidated purchasing items for the Annual Material Plan.
- Assist in getting and analyzing price and quotation comparisons.
- Make buying selections depending on the information you’ve gathered.
- Make purchase orders and double-check them for accuracy.
- Assist in the organization of a pre-bid (techno-commercial) meeting and the clarification and finalization of specifications, time frames, and other details.
- Assists in the creation of processes and procedures.
- Examine your monthly stock statements and take the necessary steps.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure that the proper materials are procured.
- Stock revalidation and market survey
- Documentation, analysis of the procurement process, and payment follow-up are all included.
- Carry out vendor evaluations and follow up with vendors regarding delivery schedules.
- Prepare and manage a vendor database as well as a list of bidders.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the department head.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate industry experience.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Good planning and organization skills
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Managing expectations with suppliers.
- Supervisory or Managerial Skills.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making.
- Business Focus.
- Electricity Industry Regulatory Knowledge
- Procurement Management
- Vendor Selection & Management
- Safety and Health compliance
- Possess a B.Sc or H.N.D. in any field.
January 2nd, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: http://22.214.171.124/position/view/223
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit 126.96.36.199.