- Full Time
A microfinance bank is looking to recruit a teller in Abuja.
Gemstone Microfinance is an agricultural microfinance cooperative society not affiliated with a bank.
It is a national member of the Nigerian Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institutions (AMFIN).
The bank has issued over N2 billion in credits to its members in the agricultural business sector throughout its twenty-nine(29) branches in seven states in its two years of operation.
- Assist customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, or payments.
- Electronically record every transaction during working hours.
- Maintain and balance cash drawers and reconciling discrepancies.
- Identify and resolve customer needs
- Ensure quality services to customer needs.
- Sell financial products and services to customers.
- Build customer loyalty.
- Process and perform a daily bank transaction
- Accept customer deposit loan payment
- Assist and support other banking staff in their task.
- Comply with all bank financial and security regulations and procedures.
- Minimum of 1-year experience as a teller or in a similar role.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Calm, polite and professional behaviour.
- Reliable and self-motivated.
- General business knowledge.
- High service orientation.
- The candidate should have the ability to work as a team player.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Adaptability skills.
- Attention to Details.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Customer service skills.
- Strong sales skills are a plus.
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office Tools.
- Computer savvy.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Must be accurate in account reconciliation and up to date with record keeping.
- A minimum of HND or BSc in Business Administration, Banking and Finance, Accounting, Economics and any related fields.
- Must have completed NYSC
- N30,000 – N50,000 monthly.
31st December 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org