We’re seeking a remote Technical Writer. This person will work closely with the engineering and developer advocacy teams to improve the Gradle user experience by developing obvious technical documentation.
Responsibilities of a Remote Technical Writer
- Continue improving and maintaining Gradle documentation, which receives over a million monthly visits.
- Write new tutorials, manuals and release notes.
- Examine and comment on modifications made to the documentation by engineers.
Minimum Qualifications of a Remote Technical Writer
- Experience working as a Technical Writer is a plus.
- Exceptional writing abilities (in English).
- Experience with coding.
- Ability to learn new technology and techniques as well as a willingness to do so.
- Knowledge of Gradle and/or other build tools.
- Engagement in developer tooling.
Interested candidates should click HERE to apply
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.