- Remote (international)
As a Technical Operations Specialist, you will be in charge of escalating concerns from the first and second-line team members to the appropriate individual. The technical operations team at SOAX manages operational applications on a day-to-day basis around the clock (in reality, of course, but work is work). Our main objective is to automate whatever we can so that humans are only left with exciting tasks.
Currently, a Junior/Middle Technical Operations Specialist is needed. Our ideal applicant is driven to find novel ways to address complicated challenges, possesses strong communication skills, and can work independently and assume responsibility for concerns. The material below is especially for you if you are a troubleshooter, problem solver, and agile individual.
Job Responsibilities for Technical Operations Specialist:
- Locating problems and fixing them in accordance with SLAs.
- Having an in-depth understanding of both internal and external cloud-hosted software.
- Supplying technical support, investigating, and troubleshooting problems.
- Assisting with systems integrations.
- Upkeep and upgrading of technical documentation, permissions, processes, and runbooks.
- collaborating with internal teams (Customer Care, People&Culture, Sales, Product, Development)
- delivering customized training, onboarding, and reports regularly to business teams.
- Keeping interested parties updated on status and development via the Service Desk and/or other suitable methods
- Application and service monitoring, with an appropriate response.
- 1+ years experience in TechOps, Support.
- Fluent English skills.
- Knowledge of ITSM tools.
- Ability to learn employer-specific software to a high level of proficiency.
- Working knowledge of AWS, Google Workspace Administration, CRMs, Google Cloud, CMSs etc.
- Understanding of SaaS administration and security practices.
- A good experience in API and Cloud and Application Identity Management.
- Working knowledge of SQL Databases (MySQL preferred), basic networking, and HTTP/HTTPS and REST APIs would be a plus.
What we can offer?
- You can work from anywhere you want, including flexible hours! Furthermore, we don’t promote work-life balance in the traditional sense. Instead, we believe in work-life integration and care about results above all else
- Are you ready to wow the world? SOAX provides global opportunities to bring your creativity to fresh new challenges every day. We’re a fast-growing startup and we have big goals! You will be able to help us achieve the next milestone in our journey
- At SOAX you will thrive if you want to grow, learn, and stretch yourself. That’s why we provide learning and development budgets for courses and books
- We know money talks, so we offer a competitive salary and benefits in Great Britain Pounds
- Great team of enthusiasts to work with, we have a culture that emphasizes collaboration, energy, and openness so that newcomers will feel at home with us quickly. Our onboarding process is fast-paced but still supportive 🙂
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ashbyhq.com.