- Full Time
An insurance company is looking for a self-motivated and highly qualified executive director to guide and influence our organization’s growth and plan and direct initiatives that support and enhance our operations.
Nigeria – PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
Our client, a prominent Nigerian insurance firm that specializes in all sorts of general and non-life InsuranceInsurance (including oil and gas)
The hired executive director is responsible for managing company assets, optimizing financial operations, providing leadership to all employees, establishing business goals.
Also, ensure tax compliance, advise the board of directors on organizational activities, oversee and streamline daily operations, improve employee performance, and complete special business projects.
Furthermore, as an executive director, your excellent stewardship and strategic planning skills will help our organization promote its vision and objectives, build positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders, achieve organizational goals, and maintain sound financial procedures.
In addition, the hired candidate should have the following skills: solid entrepreneurial drive, exceptional communication abilities, strong leadership qualities, and good planning and organizational skills.
Finally, the ideal executive director will streamline our organization’s operations, direct operational budgets effectively and efficiently, increase income, lead our business strategy, and strengthen relations with the media, internal stakeholders, staff, and the surrounding community.
- Create and direct corporate strategy.
- Develop policies and philosophies for the company.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the company.
- Perform performance evaluations.
- Complete thorough budgets.
- Revenue and expenditure reporting.
- Get involved with community organizations.
- Develop sound business strategies.
- Coach department leaders.
- Keep track of financial accounts.
- At least fifteen (15) years of working experience in the insurance industry, with a minimum of eight (8) at a senior management level.
- Interpersonal skills that are second to none.
- Exceptionally well-organized.
- Exceptionally ethical behaviour.
- Ability to motivate others.
- Leadership skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Result oriented.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience with project management.
- Analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office tools.
- In-depth understanding of financial procedures.
- Knowledge of public relations and marketing.
- Demonstrated understanding of the Nigerian insurance landscape (i.e. recent developments, growth opportunities, and regulatory requirements) and deep knowledge of insurance technical operations.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, Economics, or related discipline in the Social Sciences.
- Must be a registered member of the Chartered Insurance Institute of Nigeria.
- Chartered Insurance Institute of the UK or any other recognized professional body in Insurance.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the email’s subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org