- Full Time
A power generating company is seeking a seasoned talent manager to oversee the business affairs of many different talents.
JMG Limited is a diversified solution provider specializing in power production, electrical infrastructure, and industrial equipment.
It combines global technologies and regional expertise to meet the development needs of the African market. JMG has over ten years of experience in Africa and strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands (Caterpillar Inc, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Legrand, Ge Lighting, Kaeser Compressors, Thyssenkrupp).
A talent manager’s tasks include finding talent, signing clients, and negotiating contracts.
You should also book gigs for clients and show that you are a self-starter.
To be a great talent manager, you must have a strong understanding of what it takes for talent to succeed, a good eye for talent, and the ability to build trust to recruit customers.
Finally, a high-quality talent manager possesses outstanding commercial acumen and presentation skills.
Victoria Island, Lagos
- Assist the talent management team with the recruiting and hiring process.
- Conduct pre- and post-onboarding strategies and employee orientation programs, surveys, and other activities.
- Keep all job descriptions up to date and accurate.
- The Organization’s Organizational Chart
- Support the creation of KPIs and goals and quarterly and annual performance appraisals and maintain all records.
- Assist with training and development programs, as well as staff engagement activities.
- Other HR Generalist responsibilities
- At least 2 Years of work experience.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Critical thinking.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Candidates should possess a Diploma or Degree in Human Resources.
22nd December 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the email’s subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com