- Full Time
A real estate company is searching for a Surveyor to help us map and survey our properties and land locations.
RevolutionPlus Property is Nigeria’s largest real estate company to be the best in Sub-Saharan Africa and the rest of the globe.
They’ve been in business for almost seven years and have seven locations in and outside of Nigeria.
Excellence, integrity and prompt delivery are all values we hold dear.
We think that our employees are our most valuable asset, and as a result, we take great care of their careers and personal lives while they are with us.
It is looking to recruit a surveyor to estimate, measure, and utilise various construction and engineering projects to help decision-making and design.
To be effective as a surveyor, you must conduct extensive research, which includes looking at historical property records and maps to identify the legal boundaries of a piece of land or property.
- Carry out surveys on land and property.
- To confirm data accuracy, review records and documentation.
- Methods of research and design for survey processes
- Accurately measure land features with equipment and tools such as longitudes, latitudes.
- Create maps, doodles and graphs.
- Analyzing data using plans, maps, charts, and software such as AutoCAD and GIS programs.
- Presenting data to clients and preparing reports detailing legal boundaries and other relevant information.
- Collaborate and work with project managers, construction crews and government agencies.
- Provide general assistance as requested by the supervisor.
- Any other tasks that management may assign to you from time to time.
- Must have had 2 – 4 years post-NYSC experience.
- Prior experience working with real estate companies will be an added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Numerical ability.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (Second class Upper) from a reputable University.
- Must have completed NYSC.
Monday, 15th November 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Do not apply for this role if you do not have the above-stated requirements.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org