- Full Time
- Port Harcourt
A store is looking for an experienced and devoted store supervisor to run our retail business.
Overseeing personnel and finances and controlling the quality of products and services will be part of your responsibilities in this position.
Also, be asked to assess the performance of store employees.
You should have demonstrated managerial expertise and excellent communication skills to succeed as a store supervisor.
Store Supervisors are born leaders with solid business management abilities and a strong desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Sell company products in the store and online.
- Within the time range set by your team leader/supervisor, meet sales and other goals.
- Carry out merchandising, stocking and restocking at the store.
- Provide sales performance information to the sales manager.
- Create and send your supervisor a daily sales report.
- Take care of the store’s social media accounts.
- Manage the customer relationship after the sale.
- The company’s consumer base is growing and expanding.
- Obtain information and compile thorough reports
- Keep precise records of all pricing, sales, and retail activity.
- Follow all company rules, processes, and business ethics codes, and ensure the team conveys and follows them.
- Maintain a clean and orderly store at all times.
- Items should be up-sold, cross-sold, and deep-sold to customers.
- Wear a kind and accommodating demeanour to attract potential customers to purchase.
- Handle consumer inquiries, concerns, and suggestions.
- Take care of complex client complaints or concerns by escalating them to your team leader or supervisor.
- Keep up with the latest promotional trends and best practices.
- Continually improve as a result of feedback.
- Report customer demands, challenges, interests, competing actions, and potential for new products and services to supply management.
- Create and maintain sales records for meetings, calls, recent sales, closed sales, and follow-up actions, among other things.
- Equivalent experience in a related field is acceptable as well.
- The potential candidate should possess 2-4 years of experience.
- Must live within Job location.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Leadership skills
- Problem-solving skills.
- Must have passion for his job.
- Result oriented.
- General Business Knowledge
- Strategic thinking
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Computer savvy.
- Good Telephone skills.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND qualification.
27th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using “PH Store Supervisor” as the subject of the email.
- If you are not qualified for this position please do not apply.
- Only qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Remuneration, attractive Basic and commission plus other benefits.
- Only candidates who stay within Job location will be considered.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org