Our client, a major supermarket is currently looking to hire a Supermarket Operations Manager in Palmgroove. The candidate will be in charge of the activities in two or more retail establishments that sell physical goods and direct a retail chain’s daily operations to maximize profit and minimize costs.
They provide training to employees to enhance their job performance and retention.
Also, Operations Managers carry out assessments to estimate the requirements of each retail store in order to facilitate provision of needed resources.
Location : Palmgroove Lagos
Responsibilities of a Supermarket Operations Manager in Palmgroove :
- Direct and supervise retail staff across several retail outlets to ensure they meet set objectives.
- Provide training to retail employees to develop their skills and enhance their job performance.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Provide solutions that address performance issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Monitor the activities of the customer service department of retail outlets to ensure a satisfied clientele.
- Contact store managers and other retail staff to communicate relevant information.
- Mentor and motivate sales staff to put in their best in order to achieve financial goals.
- Develop and implement budget and plans for retail operations.
- Visit retail establishments to ensure efficient and effective management as well as high performance sales
- Develop policies for the merchandising of goods in retail stores
- Monitor inventory levels to determine the need for stock supply at each retail outlet.
- Set and regulate product pricing using results of market and demand analysis.
- Ensure compliance with health/safety policies and procedures at retail sites.
- Bachelor’s degree in business studies, business administration, or a related discipline.
- Experience in retail sales/customer services is also required for this job.
- Organizational, Communication, and Accounting skills.
- Experience in retail sales and customer service is also required for this position.
- Coordinate sales operations across a retail chain.
- They are well versed in reviewing and evaluating sales records and financial statements.
- They are proficient in interacting with store managers and retail staff to communicate information relevant to sale.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.