Our client is looking to recruit an Supermarket Operations Manager in Mainland Lagos.
The potential candidate must possess Communication, Organizational and Accounting skills.
- Direct and supervise retail staff across several retail outlets to ensure they meet set objectives.
- Provide training to retail employees to develop their skills and enhance their job performance
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Provide solutions that address performance issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Monitor the activities of the customer service department of retail outlets to ensure a satisfied clientele.
- Contact store managers and other retail staff to communicate relevant information.
- Mentor and motivate sales staff to put in their best in order to achieve financial goals.
- Develop and implement budget and plans for retail operations.
- Visit retail establishments to ensure efficient and effective management as well as high performance sales
- Develop policies for the merchandising of goods in retail stores
- Monitor inventory levels to determine the need for stock supply at each retail outlet.
- Set and regulate product pricing using results of market and demand analysis.
- Ensure compliance with health/safety policies and procedures at retail sites.
- Bachelor’s degree in business studies, business administration, or a related discipline.
- Experience in retail sales/customer services is also required for this job.
- Organizational, Communication, and Accounting skills.
- Experience in retail sales and customer service is also required for this position.
- Coordinate sales operations across a retail chain.
- They are well versed in reviewing and evaluating sales records and financial statements.
- They are proficient in interacting with store managers and retail staff to communicate information relevant to sa
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.
February 28, 2022
March 2, 2022