We are seeking a motivated retail sales assistant who can assist consumers in identifying and purchasing the products they want. The goal is to deliver excellent customer service while also maximizing sales to boost the company’s growth and revenue
Work hours: 10am to 6pm (Monday- Saturday)
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Admiralty.
Starting Salary: N55,000
Responsibilities of a store sales Assistant
- Help customers find and purchase products at the store.
- Perform Store Transactions such as Sales, Returns and exchanges
- Assist customers as needed.
- Greet Customers when they enter the store.
- Build rapport through appropriate conversation and honest recommendations.
- Assist in maintaining and setting up store displays to appease customers emotions and subsequently lead to a purchase.
- Collaborate with fellow team members to ensure the store is kept clean and ready to service customers.
Requirements for the store sales Assistant role
- Experience working in retail sales for at least a year
- Basic knowledge of sales principles and customer service procedures.
- English proficiency.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A kind, helpful, confident and engaging personality
- Administrative fundamentals
- SSCE, OND, HND and BSC
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.