- Full Time
A financial institution is looking to recruit trade sales personnel.
Citibank Nigeria Limited (CNL) is Nigeria’s oldest multinational bank founded on May 2, 1984.
It offers a diverse range of financial goods and services to corporate and commercial clients, financial institutions, and government agencies.
It provides deposit and loan services, cash management, sales and trade, corporate FinanceFinance, and investment banking services.
The hired candidate will lead, influence and persuade people, particularly coworkers in other departments and occasional external consumers.
Also, he will be responsible for significant direct business results or authoritative advice on the company’s operations.
The suitable manager will deal with personnel concerns such as resource management and task allocation within the team or project.
- Ensure strategically aligned product solutions are delivered in a timely, cost-effective and high-quality manner.
- Work with Finance to assess product development investments.
- Monitor and regulate billing, revenue, expenditure and benefits realization.
- Develop and enhance the product solution strategy, go-to-market method and delivery model in collaboration with global and regional product teams.
- Ensure that all applicable paperwork, such as the Product Approval Program and processes, are appropriately followed and part of the product management fabric.
- Generate an action plan to address Voice of the Client input by working closely with the coverage teams and core product teams to ensure client wants are adequately understood.
- To execute, collaborate with cross-functional and coverage teams.
- Spend time keeping up with the competition, market trends and new technologies.
- Possess 10+ years of relevant experience in electronic banking channels with good knowledge of corporate banking practices in the cash management space.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Creative skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Result oriented.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Adaptability skills.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Exposure to and understanding of business analysis.
- Data and system analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:https://jobs.citi.com/job/johannesburg/ssa-trade-sales/287/18449135024
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit jobs.citi.com.