- Full Time
A health company is looking to recruit a software programmer expert.
Abuja Clinics is a world-class health centre dedicated to meeting all of your medical needs, both curative and preventive.
The company has state-of-the-art equipment that aids in diagnosing and treating medical and surgical issues.
It has a devoted and well-trained workforce that provides excellent care.
Our automated systems ensure confidentiality and continuity.
We want to raise the bar for medical treatment, so we’re constantly updating and upgrading to ensure you get the best.
The hire engineer’s responsibilities include developing and directing software system validation and testing methodologies and our software programming activities.
You will also be communicating project statuses and proposals with clients and cross-functional departments.
To be successful in this profession, you’ll require at least five to seven years of software engineering or software development expertise, preferably in a related sector.
- Develop high-quality software.
- Create high-quality, scalable, and reliable web apps on the Microsoft technology stack.
- Modify old software regularly to rectify errors, adapt to new hardware, and improve overall function and performance.
- Improve the usability.
- Make use of the most up-to-date and relevant technology.
- Create and design layers.
- The applicant should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in web programming.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- A strong work ethic.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to be self-motivated.
- Leadership skills.
- Result oriented.
- Attention to detail.
- Adaptive, patient, resourceful, resilient and flexible.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Experience in Asp.Net, C#, Webforms, MSSQL, JScript, and available web tools.
- Proficiency in Object-Oriented Design and Database Design.
- Knowledge of Hospital Management systems will be an added advantage.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or any Computer Science related field.
28th February 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: https://www.abujaclinics.com/onlineapp/profiles.aspx
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit www.abujaclinics.com.