- Full Time
Software Manager needed in Lagos.
The Concept Group was founded in 1992 as a holding company for firms.
Rosabon Financial Services, Nigeria’s Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova, a Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company, and Percy Aitkins, a Bureau De Change, are all subsidiaries of the Group.
The company is looking to recruit a software manager.
- Planned and define all software projects in scope, resource, activity, and sequence.
- Convert the company’s aspirations into technical requirements that the software development team can comprehend.
- Create schedules, budgets, and time and cost estimates.
- Define project limits and scope, delegate diverse activities, and guarantee that projects are completed on time.
- Plan and carry out a strategy and ensure it’s adequately monitored and enforced along the way.
- Assess, manage, and reduce risks and issues, track and report progress.
- Conducts a project review with the software development team to document any software development process lessons learned.
- Oversees the testing, delivery, and formal acceptance of software by the appropriate end-user.
- Understanding requirements requires a thorough understanding of the project’s objectives, final result, acceptable period, budget, and required resources.
- Prepare for possible delays in any of the tasks by correctly timing all activities for project completion.
- Minimum of 3 years cognitive experience in Software Project Management.
- Good understanding of the role and the requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have exceptional planning, organizational and conceptual thinking skills.
- Creative skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- A background in key programming languages, testing procedures, and the likes
- Analytical skills.
- Proficient with the use of application software.
- Excellent writing skills.
- The candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Software Development Management, Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
- Advanced education, professional certification or membership will be an added advantage.
2nd October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Recommended training programme
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org