- Full Time
A real estate is looking for a professional social media manager to represent our company by helping our brands establish a social media presence.
The social media manager will execute advertising campaigns and generate interaction by developing high-quality, unique material.
You’ll also be responsible for engaging influencers, managing our community by reacting to comments, and overseeing our customer service across all platforms.
You need to have a lot of relevant marketing experience to be a great social media manager.
Finally, a great social media manager should demonstrate their knowledge by developing and distributing all required technical papers.
Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- Conduct market research on current trends, new relevant social media channels, and their impact on your brand’s marketing.
- Design, support, and implement social media plans that are in line with the company’s objectives and track and report on performance indicators.
- Oversee the redesign and optimization of the company’s website.
- Develop supporting offline collateral, create original content, and customize the company’s social media profiles (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn).
- Manage, track, and build the company’s social media presence across all platforms; Constant involvement across all social media handles, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and blogs.
- Drive search engine optimization for the company.
- Keep up with the latest social media platforms and breakthroughs in social media technology.
- Work with the business development/marketing team on an ongoing study into how social media may be used in more extensive campaigns.
- Create a content calendar that spans all platforms to ensure a steady stream of relevant information.
- Create and disseminate interesting written or graphic content via e-newsletters, web page and blog content, and social media communications.
- All firm collaterals, as well as online and offline media, should be co-developed.
- Create content with the Business Development/Marketing Team Lead to help us expand our web presence for a larger market and more prospects.
- The candidate should possess a minimum of 0 – 2 years of proven work experience as a social media officer or digital media specialist.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Passion for social media activities and engagements.
- Innovative and creative ability.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Good graphics knowledge.
- Excellent digital marketing skills.
- Computer savvy.
- The candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a relevant field.
N50,000 – N60,000 Monthly.
19th December 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a portfolio of work they have done to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org