- Full Time
- Sangotedo Lagos
Social Media Marketer needed in Sangotedo, Lagos.
Our client, a small-sized furniture company, wants to hire a Social Media Marketer to join its team. As a Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with the Marketing and Sales departments.
The company is looking to recruit for the position of Social Media Marketer.
- Oversee and manage social media material.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing efforts such as SEO or SEM, marketing databases, email, social media and display ads.
- Create, manage, and improve our social media presence.
- Track and report on all digital marketing campaigns’ results and compare them to the objectives.
- Identify trends, insights and use the information to optimize spend and performance.
- The candidate should have an innovative growth strategy.
- To measure the success of any social media effort, stay up to date on the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Assist copywriters and designers in generating valuable and engaging materials.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers using social media to develop a strong network.
- Work closely with the marketing department.
- The candidate should have previous experience working in a similar role.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- The candidate should have the ability to work as a team player.
- Persuasive and emotional intelligence skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Pinterest, Instagram and other social media best practices.
- The candidate should have good knowledge of social media KPIs.
- Familiarity with web design and publishing.
- The candidate should have a good understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Minimum of an HND in Marketing or any relevant field.
N50,000 – N80,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send CVs to email@example.com
Recommended training programme
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org