- Full Time
A food service company is looking to recruit a professional social media manager to represent the company by helping its brands establish a social media presence.
The Yellow Plate is Abuja’s premier 24-hour internet meal delivery cafe and restaurant, located in the city’s centre.
Delicious food, genuine service, excellent libations, and friendly smiles are all things we enjoy.
The company meal delivery service is accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to all sections of Abuja.
The hired social media manager will execute advertising campaigns and generate interaction by developing high-quality, unique material.
You’ll also be responsible for engaging influencers, managing our community by reacting to comments and overseeing our customer service across all platforms.
You need to have a lot of relevant marketing experience to be a great social media manager.
Finally, a great social media manager should demonstrate their knowledge by developing and distributing all required technical papers.
- Create social media strategies that are both unique and engaging.
- Manage all social media channels, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tiktok, and YouTube daily.
- Grow pages geometrically.
- Keep track of plans and deliver content across several platforms using scheduling tools.
- Create compelling multimedia content for a variety of media.
- Record deliveries and video content.
- Develop, implement, manage brand-related competitions and campaigns.
- Strengthen critical influencer relationships across social media platforms.
- Carry out audience research.
- Respond to social media posts and establish dialogues to manage and facilitate social media communities.
- Measure, evaluate, report social media performance using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook Insights.
- Analyze rival activities and make suggestions for modifications to improve performance.
- Prepare social plans, budgets, and reports on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- At least three years of proven experience as a Social Media Manager or similar role.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Strong work ethics
- Multitasking skills
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Excellent ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Strong copywriting and editing skills.
- A basic understanding of video editing software is required.
- The ability to use graphic design software such as Canva, Photoshop or CorelDraw.
- Ability to deliver creative content.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Possess a B.Sc Degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Full-time and onsite.
7th December 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: This is not a Remote or Virtual position.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org