- Full Time
A technology company is looking to recruit a social media manager.
We are a software development business called HotBox Technology.
We create mobile and online applications and AI-powered solutions using machine learning and natural language processing.
The social media manager will be required to run advertising campaigns and drive engagement by creating high-quality original content.
You should also engage influencers, manage our community by responding to comments, and oversee our customer service across all platforms.
Also, to be successful as a social media manager, you should possess a wealth of relevant marketing experience.
Finally, a top-notch social media manager should back their expertise by creating and sharing relevant technical documents.
- Create social media strategies that are both unique and engaging.
- Manage all social media channels, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tiktok, and YouTube daily.
- Grow pages geometrically.
- Keep track of plans and deliver content across several platforms using scheduling tools.
- Create compelling multimedia content for a variety of media.
- Record deliveries and video content.
- Develop, implement, manage brand-related competitions and campaigns.
- Strengthen critical influencer relationships across social media platforms.
- Carry out audience research.
- Respond to social media posts and establish dialogues to manage and facilitate social media communities.
- Measure, evaluate, report social media performance using Google Analytics and Facebook Insights.
- Analyze rival activities and make suggestions for modifications to improve performance.
- Prepare social plans, budgets, and reports monthly, quarterly, and annual.
- Possess at least 1-year relevant work experience.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Strong work ethics
- Multitasking skills
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Excellent ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Strong copywriting and editing skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tik Tok, Instagram, Google+ and other social media platforms.
- A basic understanding of video editing software is required.
- The ability to use graphic design software such as Canva, Photoshop or CorelDraw.
- Ability to deliver creative content.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Interested candidates should possess a B.Sc in Marketing or a related field.
25th January 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com