A technology company is looking to recruit a social media manager.
The industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world is Chainlink.
Developers may use Chainlink to create hybrid intelligent contracts that integrate on-chain code with a wide range of safe off-chain services provided by Decentralized Oracle Networks.
Chainlink is a worldwide, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of individuals and implements a more equitable contracting mechanism.
Its network currently secures billions of dollars in intelligent contract value across various ecosystems, including Decentralized Finance (Defi), Insurance, and Gaming.
The Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper contains the full vision of the Chainlink Network.
Hundreds of organizations rely on Chainlink to convey absolute truth via safe, dependable data, ranging from significant companies to projects at the vanguard of the blockchain economy.
The social media manager will be required to run advertising campaigns and drive engagement by creating high-quality original content.
You should also engage influencers, manage our community by responding to comments, and oversee our customer service across all platforms.
Also, to be successful as a social media manager, you should possess a wealth of relevant marketing experience.
Finally, a top-notch social media manager should back their expertise by creating and sharing relevant technical documents.
- Create a long-term strategy for Chainlink Labs’ social media outlets.
- Create social media postings that are both clear and intriguing.
- Across departments, track, optimize, and report on social media performance.
- The hired candidate will strategize on how to increase the number of people who follow us on social media and the amount of time they spend there.
- Use social media tools to keep an eye on new trends and profit from them.
- Collaborate with our Content, Design, and Ecosystem teams to better understand current projects and develop a strategy for utilizing social media as a significant growth channel.
- Experience with social media analytics.
- Possess 2+ years working in social strategy, including community management.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Strong work ethics
- Multitasking skills.
- Proven expertise managing crises on social media platforms.
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Self-assurance in completing duties independently and collaborating with members of a distant team.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Strong copywriting and editing skills.
- A track record of successfully growing and expanding social audiences.
- In-depth knowledge of social media strategy, based on industry best practices, analytics and prior experience.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, communications, a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply: https://jobs.lever.co/chainlink/f25f5b2e-a8c0-4be6-a76c-a98212276f7f?lever-origin=applied&lever-source%5B%5D=flexjobs&lever-source%5B%5D=Paid%20Posting
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
Join our telegram group using the link
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.