- Full Time
An engineering company is looking to recruit a social media manager.
Cydene Energy provides high-quality engineering services to support its clients’ oil field operations.
It provides the following services: Oilfield Field Equipment, Wellhead Maintenance Services, Materials, Consumables, Pipeline Rehabilitation and Services, Sandblasting and Painting, Operation and Maintenance, Technical Manpower Supply, Fleet Management, and Project Management Services.
The social media manager will be required to run advertising campaigns and drive engagement by creating high-quality original content.
You should also engage influencers, manage our community by responding to comments, and oversee our customer service across all platforms.
Also, to be successful as a social media manager, you should possess a wealth of relevant marketing experience.
Finally, a top-notch social media manager should back their expertise by creating and sharing relevant technical documents.
- Create social media strategies that are both unique and engaging.
- Manage all social media channels, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tiktok, and YouTube daily.
- Grow pages geometrically.
- Keep track of plans and deliver content across several platforms using scheduling tools.
- Create compelling multimedia content for a variety of platforms.
- Record deliveries and video content.
- Develop, implement, manage brand-related competitions and campaigns.
- Strengthen critical influencer relationships across social media platforms.
- Carry out audience research.
- Respond to social media posts and establish dialogues to manage and facilitate social media communities.
- Measure, evaluate, report social media performance using Google Analytics and Facebook Insights.
- Analyze rival activities and make suggestions for modifications to improve performance.
- Prepare social plans, budgets, and reports monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Possess at least two years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Strong work ethics
- Multitasking skills
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Excellent ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Strong copywriting and editing skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tik Tok, Instagram, Google+ and other social media platforms.
- A basic understanding of video editing software is required.
- The ability to use graphic design software such as Canva, Photoshop or CorelDraw.
- Ability to deliver creative content.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Interested candidates should possess a B.Sc in Marketing or a related field.
10th December 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com