- Lagos, Remote
Our client – B|E Collective (Black Excellence Collective) is a full-service boutique digital marketing agency that provides brand strategy, social media management and creative services for diverse companies.
B|E Collective is hiring suitably qualified candidates to join her team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Lagos (Remote)
The ideal candidate must be hard-working and be ready to play a critical role in creating original digital content across various social media platforms. He or she will assist with overseeing social media contents across multiple fields.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Organizing, overseeing, and managing clients’ content calendars.
- Creating and developing engaging social contents that will appeal to a large audience.
- Researching audience insights, social trends, and client analytics to maximize engagement.
- Writing copy and developing images and video content for social channels.
- Sharing contents on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and other social platforms on behalf of clients.
- Managing and organizing community engagement on client profiles
- Leading brainstorms and creative sessions while providing valuable inputs.
To qualify for this role, applicants must possess:
- Excellent knowledge of social media, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and TikTok
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of common social media tools such as Later, Hootsuite
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Great eye for visually exciting contents.
- Experience working as a social media manager or related roles.
- Graphic design + Canva and/or Photoshop experience a plus.
Note: This role isn’t specific for experts but for people with incredible skills willing to upskill.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply.
Register for our Business Writing Course and improve your writing skills.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.