- Full Time
A financial company is searching for a talented social media manager to represent our company by building a social media presence for our brands.
AZA Finance is a well-established provider of currency trading and cross-border payment solutions with a cutting-edge infrastructure that facilitates worldwide access to frontier markets.
It can drastically reduce the cost and speed of business payments to, from, and across frontier markets by employing cutting-edge technology in our flagship solutions.
The social media manager will be required to run advertising campaigns and drive engagement by creating high-quality original content.
You should also engage influencers, manage our community by responding to comments, and oversee our customer service across all platforms.
Also, to be successful as a social media manager, you should possess a wealth of relevant marketing experience.
Ultimately, a top-notch social media manager should back their expertise by creating and sharing relevant technical documents.
- Create social media strategies that are both unique and engaging.
- Manage all social media channels, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tiktok, and YouTube daily.
- Grow pages geometrically.
- Keep track of plans and deliver content across several platforms using scheduling tools.
- Create compelling multimedia content for a variety of media.
- Record deliveries and video content.
- Develop, implement, manage brand-related competitions and campaigns.
- Strengthen critical influencer relationships across social media platforms.
- Carry out audience research.
- Respond to social media posts and establish dialogues to manage and facilitate social media communities.
- Measure, evaluate, report social media performance using Google Analytics and Facebook Insights.
- Analyze rival activities and make suggestions for modifications to improve performance.
- Prepare social plans, budgets, and reports monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- At least 2 – 3 years of experience in social media management in a B2B business environment.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Strong work ethics
- Multitasking skills
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Excellent ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Strong copywriting and editing skills.
- A basic understanding of video editing software is required.
- The ability to use graphic design software such as Canva, Photoshop or CorelDraw.
- Ability to deliver creative content.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Business, Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations or related field.
- A competitive salary.
- Global / regional network / exposure in FinTech / Blockchain industry.
- One of the hottest, fastest scaling start-ups in Africa.
- Casual work environment.
- Great work-life balance.
- We value autonomy.
- Opportunity for growth for all employees.
- Opportunity to work hard and play hard.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Recommended training programmes:
Get trained before you apply for this job. Register for the following courses to qualify for this job vacancy:
Soft Skills Training
Design like a Pro with Canva
Ways to answer interview questions
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.